Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is it holiday season.........officially

Well, seeing as how it is past noon, the kids are downstairs watching mindless braincell killing cartoons, and I am up here blogging, I guess it is summer holiday's.

Summer holiday's is a strange thing for me as a homeschooler. Honestly, once the weather turns nice, we go as minimal as possible, until we just can't do no more.......because we want to go to the beach, or draw instead of math, or just lay around in our pj's. I always dream of being on of those who school year round. Just taking time of here and there during the year when it suits, but when summer comes around I totally loose my motivation. yep, its true.

So, I think today we will continue doing exactly what we are doing, nothing.

I even have supper cooking in the crock pot!

As my mom used to say "shhh, quiet. Can you hear that, my bed is calling me". Time for a nap.

4 comments:

  1. You big slacker. 7 more days, and we will be officially joining you!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice background Babe. Love the ongoing green motifs ;P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on earth can you sleep that much?

    I'm getting worse, can't even sit still for a massage...

    J

    ReplyDelete